A Complete Collection of Classic Poe
Collected here is the ultimate Kobo edition of the complete works of Edgar Allan Poe—all of his tales and poems in one convenient, easy-to-use volume at a fantastic price.
Included in Edgar Allan Poe: The Complete Tales and Poems are:
- The complete text of all of the tales and poems written by Edgar Allan Poe (over 125 works), each elegantly formatted for ease of use and enjoyment on your e-reader device.
- Links to free, full-length audio recordings of the poems and tales in this collection.
- An individual, active Table of Contents for each section accessible from your device’s “go to” feature.
- Perfect formatting in rich text compatible with Text-to-Speech features.
- A low, can’t-say-no price!
The Complete Tales and Poems
All of Poe’s tales, poems, and essays are included—over 125 works. Some of the most notable are:
- “The Fall of the House of Usher”
- “The Masque of the Red Death”
- “The Pit and the Pendulum”
- “The Premature Burial”
- “The Purloined Letter”
- “The Tell-Tale Heart”
- “Annabel Lee”
- “The Bells”
- “The City in the Sea”
- “A Dream Within a Dream”
- “To Helen”
- “The Raven”
- The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket—Poe’s only complete novel
- Collected Essays
Additional Fan Resources
Also included are special features for any Poe enthusiast, including:
- A list of films and television series, both directly and indirectly inspired by the works of Edgar Allan Poe.
- A Reading Guide to fictional works that feature the historical Edgar Allan Poe as a character.
- Links to free, full-length audio recordings of the major poems and short stories in this collection.